Wednesday 14 September 2011

So I was looking around in my writing books recently. I'm not very proud to announce they're not particularly full.I can honestly say that the last time I did my narrative story was a wee while ago. And by A wee while a mean a while.
On a happier note I discovered what I'm going to write my Explanation piece on! Prepare yourself for to learn how... Sound travels through the air.. Ooooooooh, Spooky! Not really. But hey, now I have something to write about, right?


Hakuna Matata

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it odd how you can be so in love with one thing (writing) for a long time and then be cold to it a short while later. I saw the old "writing Nancy" though during writing sample week. You were indeed inspired by "the writing gods" as you put it. I hope you find more inspiration like that. Hey whatever happened to that circular city (inspired by Hunger Games) book you were writing?

    ReplyDelete