Monday 5 September 2011

Dear Writing Gods

THANK YOU! THAAANK YOOOUU!!!


Legionnaire?        NOPE!
Living House?      YEAH!


Finally I have an idea for the writing sample that might actually work!! I'm not going to give to much away, but here is the first few sentences.


A rose covered cottage waits, hidden in the Abrina hills. The cottage lies unknown to many and to others, but a fairytale. The house has no owners, only friends. Once he had a very special friend, but that was a very long time ago.


Hakuna Matata

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a sentient house. What a catchy opening. I've been looking at your writing sample on and off this week and you have some amazingly interesting ideas. I particularly liked the carpet that communicates and directs you around the house. I would love to see the whole final story.

    ReplyDelete