Sunday 4 September 2011

Hakuna Matata

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, friends and foes, and Carly and Richard... Welcome to my fabulous writing blog where I will share my writing issues, accomplishments and maybe even a snippet of whatever I happen to be writing!
As you might have guessed my name is Nancy and I signed up for a blog experiment for my teacher Carly (still trying to figure out if that's a positive or a negative, hopefully positive). I am thirteen years old and I used to adore writing and now the writing gods frown upon me.
I hope this blog will entertain whoever might end up reading this.
I'm the awesome one in the back
This message will self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2-

3 comments:

  1. Nice Starter! TEEHEE!
    --Alisha
    This wil also self destruct in 5,4,3,2.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so good at writing? When your next asleep I am going to give you a brain transplant. K bye.
    -Rose

    ReplyDelete